If You Haven’t Taken the Appropriate Time to Master The Slice, You MUST Learn the Secret “Combination” to Finally Begin Making Money Using This Powerful Trading Strategy ASAP!
Over the last few months, I’ve been analyzing the emails that have been coming in from the students who find themselves confused about how to use The Slice. There is a common thread among all of them. It seems that they need to be taken by the hand and shown what to focus on first, otherwise the sheer amount of information can get overwhelming rather quickly.
The other thing I’ve noticed is that when students refuse to do the stuff in my order of doing things, they miss critical steps. And you can’t miss any steps if you want to accurately forecast the stock market.
What’s troubling to me is that some of these steps include those in the infancy stages of assessing a market. Some students can’t seem to figure out how to go to BarChart.com to download a chart, which is the first part of the process. This is disturbing to me because you cannot move forward in finding The Slice if you don’t bother taking the extra time to download, print out, and draw on the charts!
This is why I decided to put together a 6-week online mentorship group where there are weekly video training modules to take you through the entire process (from start to finish) so that you understand exactly how to successfully trade the markets using The Slice. Here’s the itinerary of this upcoming online mentorship group:
- Week 1: What ETFs are, which to trade, and how trading these can be extremely profitable for you. You’ll also be shown which “core” markets to focus on and which ETFs track them.
- Week 2: The basics of getting and analyzing charts…and exactly what to look for. This includes how to draw the Basic Geometric Patterns and the relevance of these formations.
- Week 3: How to follow the trends of the market to better forecast the future. A simple strategy can quickly show you where the market is going and you’ll be shown how this works.
- Week 4: How to find The Slice in the stock index charts and what to do with this information. This will include the basics on doing some simple math to find your trading “range.”
- Week 5: How to straddle the market using both shares and options. This segment will show you how to use your “range” to set up trades.
- Week 6: How to place your trades. This may be the part where you’re not sure about so this segment will cover all aspects when it comes to filling your orders.
This is a very comprehensive training. And I apologize if it seems too elementary for you (at least in the beginning) but there is a reason for this. I want to make sure you aren’t missing anything which doesn’t allow me to skip out on anything when it comes to the curriculum of the mentorship group. And if you’re serious about making The Slice a highly profitable strategy, you MUST go back to kindergarten, even if you think you’ve already graduated college. After all, when certain students really “know it all” about trading (as some people think ), they would already have their own highly successful trading system and they would be multi-millionaire traders.
So, if you’re one of those know-it-alls who believes you don’t need to know how to find the right charts or how the ETF market works (which is stuff we’ll be covering in the first two weeks), then sit yourself down and really ask yourself, “If I really know it all, does my margin account show seven figures?” Because if not, you don’t know what the hell you’re doing even if you think you do.
You’ve already investing in The Slice. You’re about 80% there. And if you don’t have the time to go through every page of The Slice System (because it’s quite comprehensive and overwhelming to some), then take this 6-week online mentorship training. It will bring you to the proficient trading level you aimed for when you got The Slice in the first place.